LAST UPDATED NOVEMBER 9, 2017
Welcome to TheCBDMarketplace.com (the “Site”)! This site is maintained and operated by RSM Holdings Co (“We” or “CBDMP”).
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“AGREEMENT”) ARE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“YOU”, “YOUR”, OR “CUSTOMER”) AND RSM HOLDINGS CO (“WE” OR “CBDMP”), THE OWNER AND OPERATOR OF THE WWW.THECBDMARKETPLACE.COM WEBSITE (THE “SITE”). THIS AGREEMENT STATES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND YOUR PURCHASE OF THE MEMBERSHIPS AND PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU ACCEPT, AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH, THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO, AND YOU MUST NOT, ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM, OR MEMBERSHIPS TO, THE SITE.
By signing up for a Membership (as defined below), you represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, or if you are under 18 years of age but are at least 13 years old, that you are using the Site with the consent of your parent or legal guardian and that you have received your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter into this Agreement. If you are a parent or legal guardian who is registering for a child, you hereby agree to bind your child to this Agreement and to fully indemnify, release and hold harmless CBDMP if your child breaches or disaffirms any term or condition of this Agreement.
1. CHANGES TO THE SITE; PERSONAL INFORMATION/PRIVACY
1.1 Changes to the site
CBDMP may add to, change or remove any part of the Site, including, without limitation, any Content (as defined below) therein, at any time without prior notice to you.
1.2. Personal Information
Customers agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information as required for the purchase of the Products and Memberships (both as defined below in Section 3.1). CBDMP reserves the right to block further sales to Customers who provide false, inaccurate or incomplete data. Customer acknowledges that CBDMP uses a third party payment processing service to process orders and bill fees to your credit card.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that CBDMP (and its third party service providers) automatically collects various types of information about your visits to our Site, registration for a Membership, and/or use our Services. In addition to the personal information provided by you in connection with your account registration, we may also collect certain additional information by automated means, such as cookies and other automated devices.
We and/or our third party service providers may employ techniques that extract and analyze information about your browser, operating system, and installed graphics hardware in conjunction with other user information (e.g. time-zone, language preference, etc.) to help verify your unique identity for fraud prevention purposes and to help us continue to improve our Site and Services. We may also use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights) that collect information about visitor traffic on the Site that help us continue to improve the Site, performance and user experiences.
The types of information we may collect by such automated means include: Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, domain name and operating system type); URLs that refer visitors to our Site; Dates and times of visits to our Sites; Information on actions taken on our Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns); A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our Site; Search terms that visitors use to reach our Site and the webpage that led you to the Site.
2. PASSWORDS; USE OF SITE
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords, and you are responsible for all activities that occur using your passwords or accounts. You agree not to share your passwords, let anyone else access your passwords or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your passwords. You agree to notify CBDMP if there is any unauthorized use of your password on this Site or if you know of any other breach of security in relation to this Site.
2.2 Use of Site; Prohibitions
Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, CBDMP hereby grants you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, and non-exclusive license to access the Site and use the content, information, text, images, graphics, interfaces, audio and video clips and any other materials displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Content”), solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, publicly display or perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Content except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Content. If you breach any term of this Agreement, your authorization to use the Site and Content automatically terminates without notice to you.
You hereby represent and warrant that you will not, and will not induce any third party to: (a) attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Site or Content or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or Content or any other systems or networks connected to the Site, or to any server of CBDMP or its third party service providers, by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegal means; (b) use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any comparable manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or Content; (c) use any device, software or routine to interrupt or interfere with, or attempt to interrupt or interfere with, the proper operation and working of the Site or with any other person’s use of the Site; (d) track or seek to trace any information on any other person who visits the Site; (e) use the Site or Content for, or in connection with, any illegal purpose, to solicit, facilitate, encourage, condone, or induce any illegal activity, or as otherwise prohibited by this Agreement or applicable laws, rules or regulations; or (f) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of any proprietary software used to provide, maintain, or otherwise applicable to the Site or Content.
3. TERMS OF SALE
3.1 Sales of Products and Memberships to End Users Only
CBDMP sells supplements and other products containing cannabidiol (the “Product(s)”) from the Site to end-user customers who have the option to purchase monthly memberships to receive the Products (“Membership(s)”) only for their own personal, non-commercial use. You may not purchase Products or Memberships for further distribution or resale or for any other commercial or business purpose. The Membership and all rights and privileges conferred are personal and non-transferable.
Pricing for Products and Memberships (including any applicable shipping and handling fees) can be found on CBDMP’s pricing page located on the Site at: http://www.thecbdmarketplace.com. CBDMP reserves the right to change prices for Products and Memberships at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of promotions or price decreases.
3.3 Refund/Cancellation Policy
If you are dissatisfied with the Product for any reason, CBDMP will refund the amount paid for your most recent month of service. Refund requests must be made directly to CBDMP at firstname.lastname@example.org. All refund requests must be made within fourteen (14) days of the date of shipment by CBDMP. CBDMP is not liable for Products that are damaged or lost in transit to CBDMP. Promptly following CBDMP’s receipt of your request (typically within five (5) business days), CBDMP will credit the amount paid for the returned Product (less any shipping and handling costs/fees related to the original purchase, which are non-refundable) to the credit card you used to make the original purchase. Notwithstanding the foregoing, CBDMP does not control when a specific credit card company processes a chargeback transaction. You are responsible for contacting your credit card company if you have questions about the status of the chargeback.
CBDMP will not provide a refund for a request that is received by CBDMP more than fourteen (14) days after the date of original shipment. CBDMP also does not provide a refund for returned Products that are damaged due to misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use.
3.4 Payment Methods; Automatic Monthly Membership Renewals and Membership Cancellation Policy
CBDMP accepts credit card payments only. You agree to pay all fees charged to your account based on CBDMP’s fees, charges, and billing terms in effect as shown on the payment page when you first sign-up for a Membership to the Site. You are also responsible for paying any sales and use taxes and shipping and handling fees that may apply to your purchase of Products or Memberships based on the address that you provide as the shipping address when you register for a Membership, and you authorize CBDMP or the third party payment processing service provider that we engage to charge your credit card for any such taxes and fees. All payments shall be made by credit card in advance prior to shipping the Products. If you do not pay on time or if your credit card cannot be charged for any reason, CBDMP reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account and Membership and terminate these Terms of Service. All sales and payments will be in US Dollars.
CBDMP and CBDMP's third party payment service provider may receive updated credit card information from your credit card issuer. The disbursement of the updated credit card information is provided to CBDMP and CBDMP's third party payment service provider at the election of your credit card issuer. Neither CBDMP nor CBDMP's third party payment service provider are responsible for the distribution of your credit card information. It is at the sole election of your credit card issuer. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt out of the update service. It is your responsibility to contact your credit card issuer with regards to your right to opt out of the update service.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONSUMER:
AUTOMATIC MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FEES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED TO YOUR CARD ON FILE EACH MONTH. CBDMP will automatically renew your Membership on each monthly anniversary date of the Membership and, as authorized by you by checking the box demonstrating your consent for automatic monthly renewal of your Membership during the sign-up process, we will charge your credit card with the applicable Membership fee and sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your Membership fee payments. Each Membership renewal period is for one month.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION. You may cancel your Membership at any time by logging on to your account within TheCBDMarketplace.com. To cancel a membership, please log in to your account on the Site and select the “edit” link at the bottom of the page under “Account Status”, then follow instructions towards cancellation. All cancellation requests must be received before your monthly anniversary date of the Membership. Cancellation requests received after your monthly anniversary date of Membership shall take effect the following month. If you have any problems, please email email@example.com. CBDMP requires a reasonable amount of time to process your Membership cancellation request. If you cancel your Membership, you will enjoy your Membership benefits until the end of the then-current Membership term, and your Membership benefits will expire at the end of the then-current Membership term for which you have paid. You will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the Membership fees paid for any unused days of the then-current Membership term.
3.5 Shipping and Product Acceptance
The shipment date will be determined according to whichever date is closer to the date of the Customer’s first purchase date. Shipping dates are estimates only. All shipments are sent First-Class mail or priority mail via the US Postal Service. The risk of loss and title for all Products purchased via the Site pass to the Customer upon delivery of the item to the carrier.
These are the Terms and Conditions applicable to the CBDMP Referral Program (the “Program”). Under the Program, CBDMP ("we", "CBDMP" or "Company") offers its Members the opportunity to provide their friends, family, or other individuals (“Prospective Member”) with a unique referral ID link (“Personal Link”) that a Prospective Member can use to sign up for CBDMP services (“Membership”). For each Qualified Referral (defined below) generated through the Member’s Personal Link, the Member may receive a CBDMP credit (“Credit”) as specified on the Site. We reserve the right to terminate this Program at any time for any reason.
Members and Prospective Members that wish to take part in the Program are bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree and abide by these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you are not authorized to participate in the Program. Members and Prospective Members may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations. We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and the methods through which any Credits may be earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Member or Prospective Member at any time from participation in the Program.
No part of the Program is directed to persons under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
4.2 HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
A. Program Participation
To participate, a Member shall provide the Prospective Member with the Member’s Personal Link. The Prospective Member must click on the Personal Link and complete the sign up in the same session. If the Prospective Member does not complete the sign up in the same session, the Member will be not be credited for that referral and will not be eligible for the Credit, even if the Prospective Member subsequently signs up for a Membership. For purposes of clarification, completion of sign-up in the same session means clicking the Personal Link provided by Member and completing CBDMP service sign-up within a reasonable period of time and without the Prospective Member closing their Internet browser or pressing the back button.
B. Eligible Member
To be eligible for Program and to receive Credits, a Member must:
- Be a legal resident of the United States;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have provided the Prospective Customer with their correct unique Personal Link; and
- Have a Membership account in good standing with CBDMP.
- Employees of the Company, its service providers or any of its or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
C. Making a Referral
- Members can refer Prospective Members by giving their Personal Link to the Prospective Member. Once a Prospective Member uses a Member’s Personal Link and successfully completes the signup process for the CBDMP services, the Member may receive a communication from the Company confirming that the Prospective Member has signed up. The confirmation communication to the Member shall include some of the Prospective Member’s personal information provided to Company such as name and email address. A Member’s failure to receive such a confirmation communication means that the Prospective Member failed to complete the signup process (during the same session, or at all) and no Credit will have been earned. The Member and/or the Prospective Member may email Company any comments or questions in regard to a failed referral, but the decision of whether to award Member the Credit shall be at Company’s sole discretion. Prospective Members must satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions and consent to receiving communications from CBDMP. Members may not refer themselves.
- For purposes of emphasis and clarification, by using a Personal Link, a Prospective Member acknowledges and affirms his/her understanding that some of his/her personal information, including but not limited to his/her name and email address, may be sent to the Member who provided the Personal Link as confirmation of the Prospective Member’s successful referral and sign-up with CBDMP. Accordingly, CBDMP strongly advises that Prospective Members only use a Personal Link they receive from someone whom they personally know and trust. For their own security, Prospective Members should not use a Personal Link if they receive it from an unknown, untrusted, or public source, such as an Internet forum.
D. Qualified Referrals
A Qualified Referral means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Prospective Member completed the registration process for a Membership using the Member’s Personal Link. If a Prospective Member registers for a Membership using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Member will not be rewarded a Credit;
- The Prospective Member was not previously registered with the Service under any other email address or alias; and
- The Prospective Member is a) at least 18 years old; b) meets the eligibility requirements to become a Member of CBDMP’s services; and c) has consented to receiving communications from CBDMP.
E. Earning Credits
Member shall receive three (3) Credits for each verified Qualified Referral generated through the Member’s Personal Link. The actual Credit will be determined by CBDMP in its sole discretion as specified on the Site. If the Credit consists of credit, such credit may only be applied in the amount specified by CBDMP towards the Member’s purchase of future services from CBDMP. A Member may attain an unlimited number of Qualified Referrals, but any Qualified Referral shall be subject to review at any time by CBDMP and it is in the sole discretion of CBDMP as to the legitimacy and validity of such Qualified Referral.
F. Verified Qualified Referrals
All Credits are subject to verification. The Company may delay a Credit for the purposes of investigation. Company may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Company deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or Company believes will impose potential liability on Company beyond what is reasonable for this Referral Program, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. Company may cancel, amend or revoke the Credit at any time due to business considerations of circumstances beyond Company’s control. Company is not responsible for errors, omissions, malfunctions, interruptions, deletions, delays or failures of operations. All of the Company's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral or Credit is verified.
G. Value of Credit
Credits have absolutely no monetary value and may not, under any circumstances, be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent including but not limited to gift cards, certificates, or refunds. Company may cancel, amend or revoke the Credit at any time for any reason.
H. Transfer of Credits
Credits are personal to the Member and are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold, whether by operation of law or otherwise. Upon termination of the Program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a Member’s account for any reason, any unredeemed Credits (including without limitation any unapplied credits) accumulated by the Member are forfeited.
By participating in the Program, both Members and Prospective Members agree:
B. To Defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Company, its service providers and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their participation in the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Program or any Credit); and
C. To Receive communications from Company from time to time.
D. That Company shall not be liable for:
- Late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, inaccurate, unreliable, garbled or unintelligible registrations, links, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission;
- Data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of account information or other materials;
- Any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Credit, or from participation in the Program, that were not reasonably foreseeable to the Company at the relevant time;
- Any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the Program; or
- Claims, demands, and damages in disputes among users of the Program.
A. The Company disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond the Company's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Program.
B. The Company shall not be liable to any Member for failure to supply any Credit or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Released Parties' control.
C. The Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way.
D. Disclaimer of Warranties:
- MEMBERS AND PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS (COLLECTIVELY, "PROMISES") OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROMISES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED PROMISES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THE COMPANY MAKES AND GIVES NO PROMISE THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
4.5 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
A. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY, INCLUDING ANY VENDORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH OR ASSISTING IN PROVIDING THE PROGRAM, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, FROM, OR AS A RESULT OF THE PROGRAM; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE PROGRAM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN PROMISES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
B. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE COMPANY'S, INCLUDING ANY VENDORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100 (ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS).
C. IN NO EVENT DOES THE COMPANY EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ITS LIABILITY IN RESPECT TO PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WHICH IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW.
A. Prohibited Conduct, Generally.
Members agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate applicable law;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Collect or store personal data about other Members;
- Impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent Member's identity;
- Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Interfere with another Member's use of the Program;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
- Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
- Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others;
- Submit personal information relating to third parties to the Program without the consent of those third parties.
B. Bulk Distribution ("Spam").
- If a Member provides a Personal Link to a Prospective Member by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By using a Member’s Personal Link, the Prospective Member represents that he/she has given consent to Company to send Member his/her personal information such as full name and email address.
- Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Personal Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" in the Company's sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Member’s account and deactivation of the Personal Link. We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
- The Company has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Members; however, the Company may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program.
C. Fraudulent and Suspicious Behavior
- The Company may prohibit a Member from participating in the Program or receiving a Credit, in their sole discretion, if they determine such Member, either directly or indirectly is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices that would in any way annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other users or representatives of the Company.
- Use of any automated system, script, or macro to participate in the Program or generate Qualified Referrals is strictly prohibited and will result in the responsible Member’s disqualification from the Program.
- Members may not enter with multiple or fake email addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Credit.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Member and/or cancel any Credit(s) if they determine a Member has tampered with the operation of the Program or violated these Terms and Conditions.
The Company reserves the right to suspend, disqualify or terminate any Member’s or Prospective Member’s participation in the Program and forfeit any Credits or credits earned if the Member or Prospective Member is found to have engaged in any prohibited conduct or otherwise violated the provisions of this Section 5. If Members have engaged in prohibited conduct, spam or fraudulent or suspicious behavior that undermines or affects the integrity or credibility of the Program, and the Company is unable to find a solution to restore the integrity and credibility of the Program, then the Company may in its sole discretion cancel, change or suspend the Program.
**ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM FURTHER PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION, IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH ATTEMPT.**
4.7 APPLICABLE LAW
Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Program or any prize awarded shall be resolved under the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law rule (whether of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania. Members and Prospective Members expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania or, for matters not susceptible of adjudication in the federal courts, the courts of the State of Pennsylvania located in Allegheny County, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Services. The parties specifically waive the right to a jury trial in connection with any dispute arising out of this Agreement, or between or among the parties for any reason.
4.8 GENERAL TERMS
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Members and the Company concerning Members' use of the Program. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these Terms. The terms and conditions applicable to Members' use of the Service can be found at www.thecbdmarketplace.com/terms-conditions.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You hereby acknowledge and agree that CBDMP or its licensors own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Site and Content, including, without limitation, any and all intellectual property and other proprietary rights which subsist in the Site and Content, whether such rights are registered or unregistered, and wherever in the world those rights may exist.
Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, all information and screens appearing on this Site, including Content, site design, text, graphics, logos, images and icons, as well as the arrangement thereof, are the sole property of CBDMP, Copyright © 2017 RSM HOLDINGS CO. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license.
6. PRODUCT & IDEA SUBMISSIONS
CBDMP and its personnel do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including, without limitation, ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“Submissions”) in any form to CBDMP or any of its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when any of CBDMP’s products, services or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to CBDMP. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your correspondence says, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions.
You agree that:
- Any Submission (including its complete contents) by you to CBDMP will automatically become the property of CBDMP, without any compensation to you;
- CBDMP may use or redistribute any Submission and its contents for any purpose and in any way, without any compensation to you;
- CBDMP has no obligation to review any Submission; and
- CBDMP has no obligation to keep any Submission confidential, and no confidential relationship may be established by or inferred from any such Submissions to, or the consideration of your Submissions by, CBDMP.
7. THIRD PARTY SITES; INDEMNIFICATION
7.1 Third Party Web Sites
You hereby agree to defend, release, indemnify and hold harmless each of the CBDMP Parties (as defined in Section below) from and against, any and all losses, liabilities, damages, and/or claims (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from your breach of this Agreement, or otherwise arising from your use or misuse of the Site, Content or Products.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND MEMBERSHIPS ARE FURNISHED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, OF ANY KIND. CBDMP, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “CBDMP PARTIES”): (A) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR MEMBERSHIPS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, STABLE, OR SECURE; (C) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (D) DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT OR PRODUCTS IN TERMS OF THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, OR OTHERWISE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR MEMBERSHIPS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND MEMBERSHIPS.
THIS LIMITATION OF REMEDIES IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND CBDMP. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY CBDMP OR ANY PERSON ON BEHALF OF CBDMP SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR IN ANY WAY CHANGE THIS EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY.
NOTHING IN THIS SECTION 9 SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT THE CBDMP PARTIES’ WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS TO THE EXTENT THEY MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN WHICH CASE, SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS WILL BE EXCLUDED AND LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY CBDMP PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF VALUE OF THE PRODUCTS OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), EVEN IF A CBDMP PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, A CBDMP PARTY IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH ARISES UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR MEMBERSHIPS, THE RELEVANT CBDMP PARTY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID CBDMP FOR THE PRODUCTS OR MEMBERSHIP, AS APPLICABLE; AND (B) THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS (US$100).
NOTHING IN THIS SECTION 9 SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY CBDMP PARTY’S LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN WHICH CASE, SUCH CBDMP PARTY’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
10. DISPUTE AND ARBITRATION; CLASS ACTION WAIVER; CHOICE OF LAW
10.1 Dispute and Arbitration; Class Action Waiver
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to a customer’s satisfaction by writing to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or CBDMP, Attn: Customer Service, 3027 Texas Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, 15216. In the unlikely event that our customer service department is unable to resolve a complaint you may have to your satisfaction (or if we have not been able to resolve a dispute we have with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT (OTHER THAN THOSE RELATED TO CBDMP’S ENFORCEMENT AND PROTECTION OF ITS NAME AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS) through binding arbitration or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction. This includes any claims against other parties relating to services or products provided or billed to you (such as our licensors, suppliers, dealers or third party vendors) whenever you also assert claims against us in the same proceeding.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. The arbitrator must follow this Agreement and can award the same damages and relief that a court can award.
We each also agree that this Agreement affects interstate commerce so that the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply (despite the choice of law provision in Section 11.2 below). ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Neither you nor CBDMP has the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any claim.
All disputes relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to CBDMP for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, personal injury, intentional torts or other tort will be arbitrated according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, including any dispute about the scope of this arbitration agreement, and including all questions about the types of disputes that are subject to this arbitration agreement, all of which you agree will be decided by the arbitrators, whose decision will be final and binding on you. Any issue concerning the extent to which a dispute is subject to arbitration, or concerning the applicability, interpretation or enforceability of this Agreement, including any contention that all or part of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and resolved by the arbitrators. You acknowledge and agree that, in any arbitration proceeding, no depositions will be taken, and all other forms of discovery of facts will be limited to those things that the arbitrators determine, in their sole discretion, to be necessary. Further, in any arbitration proceeding, (i) there shall be no award of punitive, exemplary, incidental or consequential or other special damages, (ii) all damages claims and awards will be governed by the provisions of the Pennsylvania Code, and (iii) the parties will conduct the arbitration confidentially and expeditiously and will pay their own costs and expenses of arbitration, including their own attorneys’ fees. If you are unable to afford the AAA fee, you agree to notify all persons against whom you have an arbitrable claim and give such persons the opportunity individually and as a group to pay such fee. The proceeding and the decision shall be kept confidential by the parties.
10.2 Choice of Law
This Agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Foreign laws do not apply. Arbitration or court proceedings must be in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. If any provision of the Agreement is invalid under the law of a particular jurisdiction, that provision will not apply in that jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded from this Agreement.
11. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS; GENERAL TERMS
11.1 Electronic Communications
Whenever you visit our Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. For that reason, you also consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email (if you have provided your email address to us), by posting notices on our Site or by such other means as we may determine from time-to-time. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
11.2 General Terms
12 – GIFT CARDS
12.1 – Purchasing and Redemption:
- By purchasing CBDMP E-Gift Cards ("Gift Cards"), you agree and represent that your use of the Gift Cards will comply with this Agreement and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and that you will not use the Gift Cards in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to consumers or the CBDMP, including its investors, officers, employees, agents, servants, assignees, subsidiaries, or any other CBDMP-related entity.
- A Site account is not required in order to purchase a Gift Card. In the event the recipient does not have a Site account at the time of receiving the email, they will be prompted to create a Site account in order to redeem the Gift Card. A Site account is required in order to redeem a Gift Card.
- You may purchase Gift Cards for any value between $10 and $250 US dollars. The amount of the Gift Card you purchase shall be charged to you according to your selected payment option when you confirm the purchase of the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards and CBDMP Credits may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on the Site. Redemption of Gift Cards and CBDMP Credits on the Site is subject to change in CBDMP's sole discretion. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's CBDMP account (“Gift Card Balance”) when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the balance must be paid with a Payment Method or other payment method accepted by CBDMP.
- You may be able to obtain your gift card balance by contacting CBDMP customer service at email@example.com. The Gift Card balance relayed to you by a CBDMP customer service agent is an estimate only. In most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase online, but there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time.
- Gift Cards never expire.
12.2 – Use and Limitations:
- Gift Cards may only be purchased and redeemed by persons residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and may only be used on the Site (www.thecbdmarketplace.com).
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- To the fullest extent of the law, Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or applied to any other account. Unused Gift Card balances in a Site account may not be transferred.
- Gift Cards are not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing reason sentence, if a balance of less than $5 remains on a Gift Card owned by a New Jersey resident following redemption we will refund the balance in cash upon the owner's request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising, or other promotional activities (including without limitation via websites, Internet advertisements, email, telemarketing, direct mail, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and radio and television broadcasts) unless you obtain CBDMP's prior written approval.
- Use of CBDMP's name, logo, trade dress (including any image/likeness of the Gift Cards) or trademarks (or those of any of its subsidiaries or affiliates) in connection with the purchase or use of CBDMP Gift Cards is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, the use of CBDMP Gift Cards in any manner that states or implies that any person, website, business, product, or service is endorsed or sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with, CBDMP or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates is prohibited.
12.3 – Risk of Loss:
- If your Gift Card is lost or stolen, immediately contact customer service at email@example.com. Your Gift Card will be canceled and after an internal investigation, we will issue a new Gift Card with the remaining balance, if any. Lost or stolen Gift Cards cannot be replaced without the original confirmation email sent to the email account provided to CBDMP. CBDMP and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for:
- for lost or stolen Gift Cards; or
- use of any Gift Cards by third parties through your Site account. You are solely responsible for keeping the username and password for your Site account safe and for any activity conducted under your account.
- Notwithstanding the above, the risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient, or delivery to the carrier, whichever is first and/or applicable. We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission.
12.4 – Fraud:
CBDMP shall have the right to close member accounts or any related account(s) if CBDMP suspects a Gift Card is being used in a fraudulent manner to make purchases on the Site. If a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on the Site or any of its affiliated websites set forth above CBDMP shall immediately suspend the Gift Card and may recoup the amount of the Gift Card by charging the amount from the Credit or Debit Card supplied. CBDMP may also cancel or remove any and all CBDMP Credits on the member accounts and/or any related account(s). CBDMP has a zero-tolerance Fraud policy and it is the responsibility of the account holder to secure their account and Gift Card.
12.5 – Limitation of Liability & Gift Cards:
IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, UNLESS SUCH NON-FUNCTIONALITY IS DUE TO THE GIFT CARD BEING FULLY REDEEMED, OUR SOLE LIABILITY SHALL BE FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD CODE.
12.6 – Issuer:
Gift Cards are issued by RSM Holdings Co, a Pennsylvania corporation.
13 – WEBSITE AND MEDICAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
Website and Medical Information Disclaimer
This website contains general information and content about diet, health and nutrition. This information and content is not advice, and should not be treated as such. The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
The general information and content on this website is provided “AS IS” without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. CBDMP makes no representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to any health information on this website.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Company materials or provided by any Company representative, none of which information is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. If you are considering making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or nutrition, including taking any nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, you should consult with your doctor or other health care provider before doing so. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Neither the Company nor its representatives is providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other Company materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence. All of the information on this website, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and CBDMP does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not or no longer accurate or complete.
14 – TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL DISCLAIMER
CBDMP’s industrial-hemp derived supplements, and the majority of industrial-hemp products on the market, contain a naturally occurring trace amount of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The amount of THC in our products never exceeds 0.3% concentration by weight, per state and federal regulations and definitions of industrial hemp, and while it is highly unlikely that one would fail a traditional drug test from using our products, that possibility cannot be ruled out. Taking excessive amounts of industrial hemp products, the type or method of drug test utilized, and an employer’s or organization’s requirements and policies, among other things, are factors that may influence drug test results. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and placing an order with us, you are indicating that you understand that failing a drug test is a possibility when using industrial hemp products, and that you waive the right to make a claim against CBDMP for any matters related to any drug test you take or the results of any such drug test, including the loss of employment or any employment opportunity or the imposition of a civil or criminal penalty.
15 – BUYER'S COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
CBDMP makes no representations that the products available through this website will be available or appropriate in every jurisdiction in which this website may be accessed. To the best of CBDMP’s knowledge, it operates legally under both state and federal law in the United States; however, it is impossible for the Company to be aware of the laws and regulations of all local jurisdictions (e.g. municipalities and counties) relating to industrial hemp-derived products. CBDMP isn’t responsible for any potential legal matters that may arise due to such local regulations.
You are solely responsible for compliance with any laws governing the purchase and use of the products available through CBDMP’s website or a website linked to CBDMP’s website. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PURCHASER AND/OR USER, NOT CBDMP’S, TO ASCERTAIN AND OBEY ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING THE POSSESSION AND USE OF ANY ITEM OR PRODUCT OFFERED BY CBDMP OR BY A WEBSITE LINKED TO CBDMP’S WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL OR STATE AUTHORITIES BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE it is your sole responsibility as buyer to determine if industrial hemp derived products are legal according to the laws that apply to you and represent and warrant that you have read this disclaimer and that all products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and that you are of legal age to purchase and use such products.
You understand and agree that the limitations on liability set forth above apply to the foregoing.
15.1 – Warranty Disclaimer
This site and, except as provided in the following sentence, the materials, and products offered on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. CBDMP warrants that all CBDMP products purchased on this site, at the time of shipment, will not be adulterated, and will contain the ingredients specified for the products as labeled.
CBDMP makes no warranty with respect to products, services or this website that is not set forth in writing in these terms and conditions, and specifically disclaims and excludes, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, any and all other representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by operation of law or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The remedies provided in these terms and conditions are exclusive, and CBDMP expressly and specifically disclaims, and customer irrevocably waives the right to seek, all other remedies.
CBDMP does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. CBDMP does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Some states restrict the use or extent of limitations or exclusions regarding warranties, so the foregoing limitations may not apply in full to you.